7×7, Over and Out
It seems people are coming up with these silly Blogger “awards” all the time. Recently faithful contributor Rusty Webb gave me something called the “7 x7 award”. I gather that you’re supposed to link to seven posts in various categories. [Again it won’t let me paste in the badge graphic, so fuck it.]
So let’s do this thing.
- Most Beautiful: Wii Bit of Fun: Before and After. Because you know fat Becky is so freaking hot in the bikini.
- Most Helpful: I have no idea. You all can determine that. Probably none of my entries have really been helpful. If I felt like wasting time I could come up with a poll that four people would vote on.
- Most Popular: So You Think You’re A Book Reviewer? It turns out sometimes when you slander someone anonymously they’ll still find out and raise holy hell about it.
- Most Controversial: Midnight Show: The Boom Lowered, Again. And sometimes when you slander someone anonymously they don’t raise holy hell, but I raised enough hell all on my own with this one.
- Most Surprisingly Successful: Rogue Mutt Classics: The Search for Meaning. Did You ever think a rerun could get more hits than the original?
- Most Underrated: Monday Musing: What’s In a Name? Apparently this has only 1 view. It was probably me who clicked on it too. Find this post a good home!
- Most Prideworthy: Super Sunday Smackdown: March Madness. This links to part 2 but you can click on part 1 on it. I really liked these two posts and apparently the “winner” did too. It certainly got me thinking about my favorite authors in a whole new way.
So there you go. Now I’m supposed to pass it on to some people. That’s always the hard part of these things. I’m going to be lazy and just pass it to some of my old Crusaders group because I already have the links. I won’t guarantee that the links work or the people haven’t already got this. I’m too lazy to find out.
So there you go, some wonderful posts to read. Of course if you followed this blog all along you’d probably have read all those posts. Shame on you.
That is all.