Coming Soon to a Blog Near You!!!
In case you didn’t read the bottom of Wednesday’s rerun post, all new entries return starting on Labor Day (9/5/11 for international readers)! I’ve already got the first month of entries written, so here’s a list of what’s going to be covered to help jumpstart your excitement:
- 9/5/11 Laboring Day: how much should you labor on a book?
- 9/7/11 Know Your Onion’s Enemy: Does research matter?
- 9/9/11 When All the Stars Go Out: Who is the only true “movie star” left?
- 9/12/11 Everything You Know About Blogging is WRONG!
- 9/14/11 The sequel: Everything You Know About Marketing is WRONG!
- 9/16/11 Winning the Title: Can a bad title sink you?
- 9/19/11 Book Collecting for Dummies–that one is self-explanatory.
- 9/21/11 Adverbs & Other Bogeymen Exposed!
- 9/23/11 Bigger Bangs for the Buck: Is it better to think big with sequels?
- 9/26/11 Here We Go Again: What are the most common themes in literary fiction?
- 9/28/11 Slow Starters: Do agents practice what they preach when it comes to “The First Five Pages”?
- 9/30/11 Breaking Up: When is it good to split a story into two parts?
So stay tuned for a month of nonstop excitement! (Mostly sarcastic there.)