First Annual Your Blog Doesn’t Suck Awards
Since doing this Crusader thing, I’ve noticed these phony “awards” that go around. I’ve even “won” a couple, which means about as much as a People’s Choice Award. Really these are glorified chain letters, but it got me to thinking: why don’t I start my own bogus award? Then I can see how far my chain letter spreads.
So it seems to create one of these “awards” all you need is a graphic, an arbitrary number of useless facts for the recipient to give, and links to other blogs who will spread the chain, er, award. Sounds pretty damned easy to me. Here we go!
Presenting the First Annual Your Blog Doesn’t Suck Award–for blogs that don’t suck.
Three Pointless Questions:
- Favorite Condiment: Ketchup.
- Favorite ’80s Song: “Faithfully” by Journey.
- Which Simpsons Character Do You Most Identify With: Moe the bartender
Five Other Blogs That Don’t Suck:
- The Best of Everything by Briane Pagel (I could also have gone with Nonsportsmanlike Conduct or Thinking the Lions, but whatever)
- Lisa M. Potts by same
- SLC Kismet by Michael Offutt
- A Writerly Pensheep by jys
- The Blutonian Death Egg by Rusty Webb
If you “won” then copy the graphic to your site to paste into an entry answering the three questions and “awarding” five other blogs. If the blog won’t copy, let me know and I’ll see what I can do. And if you didn’t win yet, just wait. I’m sure someone will give it to you eventually.
My “award-winning” blog returns on Sunday!